Faraday is excited to present a live demo on the main stage at FinovateFall 2019. With over 75 live demos, upwards of 120 speakers, and an impressive AI Summit, how you're leveraging data and machine learning to grow and market your financial solutions is a hot topic this year.
As the fintech space continues to evolve, delivering relevant, personalized experiences at scale is crucial to winning and retaining valuable customers. We're excited to showcase how Faraday can help you reach lookalike audiences across your online and offline channels, prioritize and personalize nurture campaigns in real time, deliver relevant product recommendations at every touchpoint, and proactively re-engage churn-prone customers.
If you're heading to FinovateFall this year, make sure to catch our live demo and stop by our booth for a deeper dive into the platform.
Interesting sessions on data and AI
With so many innovative minds presenting this year at FinovateFall, there are a few sessions we have our eyes on.
- "The crucial role of data in executing your AI strategy" with Hossein Rahnama, CEO of Flybits
- "DEBATE: Delivering the next generation in customized customer experience" featuring thought leaders from Bank of America, Citi, and Northwestern Mutual
- "How banks are winning in wealth management with AI" with H.P. Bunaes, GM Financial Services at Datarobot
- "Technology for better data analytics and behavioral change" featuring forward-thinking leaders from Synchrony Financial and Capital One
- "Integrating hyperpersonalization into your AI strategy: The future of customer engagement" with Ramya Joseph, CEO and founder of Pefin
Faraday helps companies optimize consumer outreach and engagement across the customer lifecycle with AI-driven insights and predictions. Our end-to-end machine learning platform integrates with your customer data sources, learns from past successes and failures, and delivers powerful predictive insights to all your marketing and sales systems.
Finovate is a global conference series focused on financial services technology. Held in six locations — London, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Dubai, and Cape Town — it offers live product demos, fast-paced content, and high-impact networking. The event is organized by KNECT365. For more information about the events or to view videos of previous demos and presentations, please visit finovate.com.