Knowing which leads are worth chasing–and which aren't–is key to keeping your teams focused and efficient in driving revenue.
The most effective way to predict a lead's likelihood to buy is with machine learning. With machine learning, you can ingest your lead lists as they come in, predict their likelihood to buy based on the historical data of similar shoppers, and plug the highest-scoring leads right back into your stack, no PhD required. No more time wasted on leads that were never going to convert in the first place.
Faraday makes predicting likelihood to buy for your leads intuitive & easy, and delivering them to any channel in your stack a breeze.
With lead score predictions in Lookup API, you'll give your team the ability to focus on only the leads most likely to convert.
Follow the steps below to get your lead scores predictions into your Lookup API account.
In this guide, we'll show you how to:
- Organize your customer data into cohorts
- Describe predictive models for lead scores with outcomes
- Deploy lead scores predictions to Lookup API using Pipelines
You'll need the following cohorts available in your Faraday account:
- A cohort representing your leads — or create one first
- A cohort representing your customers — or create one first
Now you'll create the prediction objective(s) necessary to complete this use case with Faraday.
Outcomes use machine learning to predict whether or not people will exhibit a certain behavior.
Let's make an outcome for likelihood to convert.
- In the navigation sidebar, choose Outcomes.
- Click the New outcome button.
- Fill out the form:
- Click the Save outcome button.
Faraday will do some magic in the background, so you can proceed with the rest of the instructions. When your outcome is done building, you'll get an email, and you can review your outcome.
Now you'll configure the pipeline that deploys your predictions to lookup_api.
- In the navigation sidebar, choose Pipelines.
- Click the New Pipeline button.
- Fill out the form:
- Click the Save pipeline button.
Your pipeline will start building in the background. You can proceed immediately with the next set of instructions.
- In the Deployment area, find the Lookup API module and click Add.
- Fill out the popup:
- Provide the specified parameters for Lookup API.
- Click Next.
- Choose the Identified option.
- Click the Next button.
- Skip the "Advanced Settings" by clicking the Finish button.
- Click the Finish button.
- Click the Test deployment button and confirm the results meet your expectations. Faraday will finish building your pipeline in the background. When it's done, you'll get an email—return to the pipeline and click the Enable pipeline button to activate it.
With your pipeline deployed, your lead scores are ready for retrieval via Faraday's Lookup API. Now, make an API request to get your lead scores, then kick off a campaign to target only the best leads.
🔒 It's a best practice to permanently delete any file that contains personally identifiable information (PII) after use. Any deployment from Faraday that is unhashed contains PII, and should be deleted after uploading it to your destination for security purposes.