👩🎤 Are you building your infrastructure for the next 5 years?
It might look like all of the clouds are equivalent…
- Focused on Snowflake? You can run it on any cloud - Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud.
- Committed to Segment, mParticle, Ometria or Amperity? They can give you Customer 360 while syncing to/from any of the big 3 warehouses (BigQuery, Redshift or Snowflake).
- Bought into composable, native architecture? Hightouch will give you amazing audience builders and match boosting - and MessageGears is trusted by Super Senders like Home Depot - and they also run on any cloud.
- Ready to turn your customer data into powerful predictions? - Faraday has hundreds of customers on all the clouds.
- And the Department of Defense chose all the clouds. You can build zero trust anywhere.
So how do you choose your cloud?
- Snowplow and RudderStack will push to any cloud… but GA4 only pushes to BigQuery.
- Azure lets you use open source to build midsize machine learning models. But BigQuery ML will give you 10x scale because things like XGBoost are compiled directly into Google's distributed engine, Dremel.
- Databricks lets expert Python users use generative AI right next to their data… but BigQuery's ML.GENERATE_TEXT() does it from plain SQL.
- Faraday is Built on BigQuery and Built on Google Cloud AI because it was the best place to build an AI/ML application.