In Persona sets, you'll create and analyze AI-generated persona sets for your customers–as well as any other group of individuals you're interested in–based on your cohorts. Personas can provide context around shifts in your customer base, insights into the types of messaging and creative that will resonate best with specific cohorts, and help you deliver personalized experiences across multiple channels throughout your customer lifecycle.
Personas are ingrained throughout Faraday, enabling you to:
- Understand key attributes that define your personas so you can build intelligent paths-to-purchase and customize your content and creative for each persona.
- Understand each persona's contribution to overall revenue, average order size, and specific product sales so you can guide your acquisition spend, discounting strategies, and optimize your overall customer acquisition cost: lifetime value ratio.
- Assign new contacts (prospects, leads, and customers) to your personas and reassign existing contacts to new personas via ad hoc, real-time, and/or scheduled scoring runs so you can ensure that every customer enjoys relevant, personalized experiences as their lives evolve.
Once you create a persona set, you can add it as a payload element it in Pipelines to include personas in your other predictions, making personalization a breeze.
Inside Persona sets, you'll find a list of current persona sets if you have any, as well as columns for:
- Personas in set: the number of personas that were generated in the cohort.
- Cohort: the cohort that was used to generate the persona set.
- Status: whether the persona set is ready, queued, or errored.
- Show in Explore: toggle to enable persona sets for comparison & analysis in Explore.
- Select new persona set in the upper right of the Persona sets list view.
- Under choose a cohort, select the cohort you'd like to create a persona set for.
- Optionally, expand advanced to choose specific traits to cluster your personas by. If you're unsure, Faraday selects the most effective traits by default, so you can safely ignore this. Click reset to Faraday defaults at any point if you've changed traits and would like to revert.
- Give your persona set a unique name.
- Click save persona set to finalize the persona set. You'll see a loading bar display that your persona set is building. When it's finished, you'll receive an email that your personas are ready.
Once your persona set is complete and its status is Ready, you can use the definition, analysis, and flow tabs to dig deeper into each persona.
In the Definition tab, each persona is broken down by its name, an avatar based on the most dominant features used to cluster, the population, and the traits used to cluster.
In the Analysis tab, view various datapoints about the persona set, like its size, the traits that were used to cluster, and any other traits you'd like to dig into, such as dog ownership.
📘Adding addition analysis traits
In the Flow tab, each persona's change over time is displayed. Mouseover a given location in the chart to view the persona membership at a specific time.
To delete a persona set, click the options menu (three dots) on the far right of the persona set you'd like to delete, then click delete. If the persona set is in use by other objects in Faraday, such as a pipeline, the delete persona set popup will indicate that you need to modify those in order to delete the persona set. Once there are no other objects using this persona set, you can safely delete it.